If you are just starting your job search, or are in the middle of one,
our newly published e-book can help guide you through the process.
Guide To An Effective Job Search
FROM WILLIAM SPELMAN EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Our 50-page guide will help you put your best foot forward as an applicant and will provide
answers to common (and uncommon) questions, such as:
• Is it time to look for a new position?
• Does the position announcement provide enough information to assess a qualification fit?
• What should a cover letter include?
• What information should a résumé include? How long should it be?
• What prepartion should go into telephone or face-to-face interviews?
• What are the do’s and dont’s for a job interview?
• When should a discussion begin about compensation and benefits?
• Who should be selected to serve as references and how should they be prepared to help you
land the position?
The guide provides a step-by-step description of the job search process, offers samples of a
résumé and cover letter, worksheets to assess your qualifications and prepare your résumé,
and much more.
Download the guide immediately from our website for $49.95
http://www.wspelman.com/manual for more ordering information
of three ( 3) online courses and one elective
http://education.indiana.edu/hesacert or scan this code for the
IUconnectED online partnership link:
and Student affairS