Take a closer look.
The Collegiate Readership Program is an academic initiative that offers:
• Distribution of up to three different newspapers (local, regional and national) to selected
locations around your campus.
• Access to online academic resources, including case studies and Voices website, which
assist in integrating news and current events into the classroom and throughout campus.
• Recycling programs to meet your university’s sustainability objectives.
• Campus Coverage, a weekly e-news digest that highlights trends and issues important
to those in higher education.
• Roundtable, a monthly e-newsletter that allows students to learn, connect and interact
with one another on social, economic and political issues in the world today.
• Customized marketing and promotion to students to ensure program visibility and utilization.
• Prepares students to live and work in a global society.
• Promotes a sharing of ideas related to responsible citizenship.
• Encourages students to examine multiple opinions and perspectives.
• Enables students to relate personal experiences and classroom knowledge to
real world situations.